Friday, November 26, 2010

Let's keep our journey...

Scenography for "It's My Party...and I'll Dance if I Want To"-
Performing Arts from EnSitu Danza, Inc. Paper Sculpture and
projection screens. 

One of the aspects of this Art business that I value the most is the contacts you make. Not only business or monetary-wise, but to the level of: PEOPLE. I have to be really grateful for the great, beautiful, wonderful and wise I have found on my way. Here's some examples of work produced for theater or performances:
I have to say that ALL of these people I have met and worked have become not only my good friends, but my mentors, guardians and even: Angels.


Mongroves Mural for  Performing Arts-alternative
spaces. With Maskhunt, Inc.
Individual Commission
Oriental Mural for ambiance

No comments:

Post a Comment